- Electrical performance: Certified channel performance in a 4-connector configuration up to
- 100 meters and meets ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO
- 11801 Class E standards at swept frequencies up to 250MHz
- Conductors/insulators: Plenum – 23 AWG solid copper covered by FEP/polyolefin insulation
- Riser – 23 AWG solid copper covered by polyolefin insulation
- Flame rating: Plenum – NFPA 262
- Riser – UL1666
- PoE compliance: Meets IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at for PoE applications
- Installation tension: 25 lbf (110N) maximum
- Temperature rating: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) during installation
- -4°F to 167°F (-20°C to 75°C) during operation (Riser)
- -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C) during operation (Plenum)
- Cable jacket: Plenum – low smoke, flame-retardant PVC
- Riser – flame-retardant PVC
- Cable diameter: Plenum – 0.224 in. (5.7mm) nominal
- Riser – 0.210 in. (5.3mm) nominal
- Cable weight: Plenum – 29 lbs./1000 ft. (13 kg/305m)
- Riser – 22 lbs./1000 ft. (10 kg/305m)
- Packaging: 1000 ft. (305m) in an easy payout carton
- The package tested to ISTA Procedure1A
D-Link CAT 6 UTP Cable 305M 23AWG Blue (Original)
Category 6 cable shall meet ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO 11801 Class E channel standards. The conductors shall be 23 AWG construction with FEP/polyolefin (CMP) or polyolefin (CMR) insulation.The copper conductors shall be twisted in pairs and covered by a low smoke, flame-retardant (CMP) PVC jacket or a flame-retardant (CMR) PVC jacket.
- Third-party tested: Cable has been tested as part of the Category 6 UTP Copper Cabling System by an independent laboratory and complies with the electrical channel requirements of the following standard: ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6.
- Descending length cable markings: Easy identification of remaining cable reduces installation time and cable scrap.
- Tested beyond the standards: Cable has been characterized to 350 MHz, 100 MHz above the standard
- Easy payout carton: Ensures proper performance and provides quick installation
There are no reviews yet.