|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Interface Type||SATA 6Gb/s|
|Internal or External||Internal|
Intelligent SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer
The intelligent SLC Caching algorithm allows NAND Flash memory to operate in single-level cell mode and boosts read/write performance. In addition, with support for DRAM Cache Buffer, read/write performance can be as much as double that of solid-state drives that lack a DRAM cache, or in other words that can’t use auxiliary memory as an SSD buffer for high-intensity tasks.
Advanced LDPC ECC Engine
Low-density parity-check error correcting code has been implemented on the SU800 M.2 2280, leading to a massive reduction in data errors and an equal increase in data integrity. It, therefore, protects your valuable content against corruption to a much greater extent than non-ECC SSDs or even SSDs that use basic BCH error correction.
ADATA SU 800S 512GB
- Capacity 512GB
- Form Factor M.2 2280
- NAND Flash 3D TLC
- Controller SMI
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 22 x 80 x 3.5mm
- Weight 8g
- Interface SATA 6Gb/s
- Performance(Max) Up to 560/520MB/s
- Actual performance may vary due to available SSD capacity, system hardware and software, and other factors
- Operating temperature 0°C-70°C
- Storage temperature -40°C-85°C
- Shock resistance 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF 2,000,000 hours
There are no reviews yet.